Today at lunch, we promoted peace during lunch by selling cookies, face paintings, telling
people to see the peace videos, art galleries, and making peace commitments.
people to see the peace videos, art galleries, and making peace commitments. The atmosphere was very awesome with many people talking like crazy with many people also eager to participate in the peace activities, and people buzzing with excitement.
After the peace lunch ended we raised RM611 or $185 in just 40 minutes according to the teacher which is magnificent, and we also managed to sell116 out of 150 cookies which is excellent which was said from the teacher. Although we did quite well some problems I had was that peace videos are quite boring for many people as many people wouldn't watch them even if I asked them. The skills I learned after doing the action project was how to run an action project, and how to multitask easily. Lastly I learned after making commitments is that making commitments is very easy.
As you can see I feel that we did well on our peace lunch action project as we raised a lot of money, everyone said that our action project was very good, and we sold 116 out of 150 cookies. Also I think that everyone enjoyed our action project. I also think our action project had raised the awareness of peace.
Photo from www.centralohiansforpeace.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment