Although the assembly was quite awesome, and successful, I think there was one area which we could have improved on. I think we should have been told to memorize the the mob dance moves a week before as even though Ms. Palko was there doing the dance moves, we still make a couple of mistakes which we wouldn't have if we were told to memorize them the day before. Evidence is I saw some people sometimes use the wrong hand to do the dance moves. This is what we could have improved on.
After you have seen my blog post, I think that we did quite well in the assembly as the message of peace was told to everyone in middle school. Also most people I asked said that they learned a lot about peace so our mission to teach people about peace was successful. My job for planning the action project is to post videos for homegroup on my film at lunch on tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment